This started out as a “Recovery Blog”. As time has gone on, I have come to accept that I don’t think recovery from bipolar is actually possible. But I think I can presently say that I am In Remission. I have started this year as I mean to go on, with the following resolutions, if you will:
– Do not stay up later than 1a.m. studying (until essays are due, of course)
– Go to the library at least for some hours each day
– Do not drink too much
– Do not spend days lurking around hungover in pyjamas until the fancy takes me to obsess crazily over work
– Keep a close, healthy circle of friends, rather than a wide circle of drinking buddies
– Go to as many fun extracurricular (poetry readings, etc) things as possible. Don’t be put off by the possibility of someone I used to know.
– ENJOY IT!