I will not:
* Wait for the laptop screen to go dark and then use it as a mirror to put lipstick on
* Think obsessively about
3) the weather
5) the physical process of handing the dissertation in
7) the football
* Write poetry. Especially bad poetry.
* Write in my journal more than once a session.
* Read irrelevant (even if enjoyable) things.
* Watch the Haunted Door of the building opposite, which opens and closes without apparent prompting.
* Leave the carrel forgetting my crutches
* Leave the carrel to smoke, chat to librarians, drink more coffee than is strictly necessary.
* Forget to eat or drink.
* Write just because I like the look of my own handwriting.
* Keep writing about things I should not be doing.